Sunday, June 12, 2016

FRESH 2016: FOUR EXHIBITORS

We are delighted to announce the FRESH 2016 winners, who will be exhibited at the Klompching Gallery in its Annual Summer Exhibition.

The exhibition is scheduled to open with an artist reception on July 13, 6pm–8pm, and will remain on view through August 6, 2016.



JOHN CHAKERES

La Paz, Prison Wall © John Chakeres
Series Title: Grey Series
PHOTOGRAPHER'S WEBSITE: www.johnchakeres.com



JENNIFER GREENBURG

When the lifted me on to the piano, I had no choice but to oblige © Jennifer Greenburg
Series Title: Revising History
PHOTOGRAPHER'S WEBSITE: www.jennifergreenburg.com



ANTONIO JACOB MARTINEZ

Untitled © Antonio Jacob Martinez
Series Title: How to Hug and Other Sublimations of Men
PHOTOGRAPHER'S WEBSITE: www.antoniom.com



SARAH SUDHOFF


No. 3 © Sarah Sudhoff
Series Title: Precious Metal
PHOTOGRAPHER'S WEBSITE: www.sarahsudhoff.com


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, yes I will be at the opening. My plan is to arrive the night of July 12th and stay till the 14th. I will let you know when I get the details sorted.

      Delete